Thursday, December 29, 2005

I guess I know where I stand

So I took a personality test. I know, I know. They're dumb. I don't put much stock in them, that's for sure. But this one was pretty good. The questions are totally loaded, and you know exactly what they're after, but still, it's interesting. And for me lately, I needed something.

Do you ever have that overwhelming feeling that you made a big mistake? I don't know what it was exactly, but for some reason there has been this nagging in my head that I messed up royally somewhere in my lifetime. Or perhaps my past lifetime? Who knows. It's just me being stupid. This too, shall pass.

Well here are the results, in case you were wondering.


Global Personality Test Results
Stability (23%) low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness (66%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: