Friday, June 23, 2006

The time has come

Well, folks. I have officially reached my goal of raising $500 for the MS 150 this year. Thanks to all that have donated. But just to let you know, it's not too late. I will be taking online donations up until Saturday, so feel free to donate online using the link on my sidebar. There is no minimum, and you can donate as much or as little as you wish. Know that it's for a good cause, and it's tax deductible at the end of the year.

Okay, no more soliciting, I promise. I will be doing 75 miles on Saturday, and 75 miles on Sunday, fetus permitting. I don't normally condone riding on Sunday, but after busting my butt to raise all this money, and knowing the kids are in great hands, (thanks Grandma!), I will do it just this once. For all my donors, I will be thinking of you while but butt is killing me. I guess we all know who my biggest "donor" is this year....Sean. Good thing it was his own special kind of donation that gave me the 9 month flu. Luckily none of my other "donors" gave me that, just money! I'll post pics, if I take any. Doubtful considering I will be too tired to lift a camera, but I'll take it just in case. Ciao!

No comments: