Monday, June 2, 2008

It's not you, it's me.

My dear blog buddies,

As I write you this letter, I am torn inside. I am a broken woman. I understand that sometimes in life we have to do the right thing, and it's not always the easy thing. I only hope you can remember that as I continue.

I am embarking on a journey, of sorts. As I prepare to spend the summer abroad, and by "summer" I mean June, and by "abroad" I mean in Utah, I have a sense of a need for a new perspective. A creative rejuvenation, if you will. A rejuvenation that can only come from a fresh mind. A mind cleared from worldly thought. Okay, not really on that worldly crap, but it sounds good, right?

I guess what I'm saying is I need a break. I don't mean that we should never see each other again, maybe just take a step back to reevaluate our relationship. Get our heads on straight, and find out what we really want out of our times together.

Sometimes a fresh perspective is just what is needed for a relationship to blossom. So I'll return in July for posting anew. Please, keep strong, and remember who you are and what you want out of life. Don't be surprised if there is a quick pop-in visit here and there, just to keep tabs and make sure we're still on track, but don't plan on anything substantial.

I wish you the best while I am away, and know that I will always love you, no matter what. If all else fails, we can still be friends.

Sincerely,
Keli.

No comments: