Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Wayside


Is it just me, or does it seem like blogging has fallen to the wayside?  I used to have this huge list of bloggy friends, and I would read their updates daily, sometimes weekly, and I loved getting that little peek into their lives.  Now my list shows updates a month or more old, and my blog is no better. 

It seems like blogging is being taken over by snippets of life more easily worded and read on Facebook and Instagram.  It makes me a little sad.  I was going through my blog, and looking at all the posts I had tagged for each of my kids, and wow, am I glad I wrote all that down!  I had forgotten so much! 

Don't get me wrong, Facebook is fine, but I need to be better about blogging.  I need to be writing down my life so I can look back and remember the little, and big things that are happening so I don't forget!  Time passes so quickly, it's crazy. 

So fair warning, you may read some things on here you don't agree with, or condone, and you
post signaturemight even have a moral judgment against them, but know that I will be candid and honest, because I want to look back and have these memories to get excited about.  Just bear with me while I do it. 

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Write away! It's your blog and you can write what you want. If we/people don't like it, we/people don't have to read it. :) I'm glad your going to get back in the blogging mode.