Monday, August 27, 2007

Can you hear it?

Can you hear my shout of joy?

It's my "First day of school" shout for joy!

And there's a dance, too. I bet you wish you could see me dance, don't you?

Today is Emma's first day of THIRD grade!

Third.Grade.

I remember third grade. I think my mom still had to come sit in my class with me so I wouldn't cry. And I'm pretty sure I remember Lowell taking me to school so my mom wouldn't have to deal with me. Looking back, I was a pain in the butt. Sorry mom.

But I digress.




Here is the woman of the hour. I think we did pink and brown for last years first day of school too, but whatever works. She loves this outfit because it's MaryKate and Ashley (thanks, Wal-Mart). I guess she doesn't know about the anorexia or dropping out of college, but I'm certainly not telling her. She got t new backpack and a pink camo lunch box. How cute is that? I just can't believe it's third grade for her. She's growing up so fast, and becoming quite the little lady.


*Note to bus stop moms: I understand that it's early, and I certainly don't get all decked out to take my kid to the bus stop, but please, please, please, don't wear boob-high acid wash mom jeans with 4" heels and a cut off shirt. Thank you.

No comments: