Last night we had a wonderful dinner with Rob and Laura at Citris Grill in Draper. It was a sweet farewell. They leave for Hawaii on Wednesday, and we won't see them again before we move on Sunday. And since Laura has been my bestest friend, I thought I'd share some fun facts about her.
- She is the most positive person I've ever met.
- She's a little passive-agressive, but in a good way.
- If there's a recipe out there, she's probably cooked it.
- I've never met anyone that enjoys food so much.
- She worships the sun, and owns a plethora of tanning oils and lotions.
- She loves Trash Mags as much as I do!
- She has the cutest baby in the world. He even has a faux-hawk!
- She has a killer wardrobe. Always finds the latest trends, even in lil'ol' Utah.
- She does it all. A full time job, a spotless house, up to date VTing, and home cooked dinner.
- She gets to vacation in awesome places like Sun Valley and Hawaii.
- She has the coolest family, next to mine, of course!
- She always keeps in touch with friends, even from long ago.