I've been tagged, as have so many others. Here goes nothin'.
1. I'm afraid of a lot of things. Tap water. Fruit. Eyeballs and Toenails. The dark.
2. I have issues with my sheets. The bottom sheet has to be taut. The top sheet cannot be pulled up too high. And then there's the whole thing with my pillow. I buy a new pillow every couple of weeks. No kidding. Ask Sugar Daddy. They can be the cheap ones, I prefer those actually. And if anyone, especially Sugar Daddy lies on my pillow, it grosses me out. The "head smell" on my pillow of another person is so disgusting. It must be all those years of doing hair.
3. I tend to be a bitch. Not really, but I'm a little shy (oh, ha ha, I know, but really, I am), and I think people mistake it for being a snob or something. After they get to know me of course, they know I'm a bitch, so it's okay.
4. I don't like to fly. This causes a problem with living across the country from my favorite people in the world. It's a very...long...drive.
5. I have a strangely low butt crack. You know how girls will wear low rise pants, and sometimes the butt crack is right on the precipice? Not mine. It's weird. But I'm grateful.
6. I can do the splits. I can do them 2 ways now, and if I'm really warmed up, I can still do the middle splits as well. It's freaky.
7. I produce freakish amounts of ear wax. There are times when just randomly a big chunk of wax will fall out of my ear. If I use a Q-Tip, which is rare because I've been reprimanded several times about putting anything smaller than your elbow in your ear, when I pull it out, it is covered in wax. It is seriously so gross. But what can a girl do?
So there you go. 7 of the countless things about me that are strange and wonderful. Now you know me better than you ever hoped you could. You're welcome.
I tag: KELLI and MEG, so they will have a good excuse to update their blogs, finally! JILL, NIKKI, KATHIE, and HEIDI, because I think they don't have enough to do all day so they need this to keep them busy.