Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Self Portrait Tuesday


Embrace your Geekness!

Oh, boy, was this easy for me! I'm a geek, through and through. As I wondered what exactly to take a picture of, I was flooded with ideas. Finally, Sean brought Google Earth to my attention. This is my latest geekness. I get sucked in. Bad. So, I thought it fitting to do a picture of me in front of the computer with Google Earth by my side. So geeky.



Other ways in which I am geeky:

  1. I wear the same clothes day after day. Really.
  2. I was surfing the net in bed on my BlackBerry last night.
  3. I enjoy many late night shows on Geology, Space, Volcanoes, Earthquakes, etc.
  4. For some reason, I remember useless factoids about things. Like the Hoover Dam was built in Black Canyon. And Yellowstone Lake is 600 feet deep, and hides an old steamer ship that is now used for scuba diving adventures. Random crap.
  5. I use words like "factoids".


So there you have it. Don't judge me.

No comments: