Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Things I saw a Wal-Mart today

  • This goes out to all the WT out there.
The top 10 things I saw at Wal-Mart today that frightened, annoyed, or shocked me.

  • 10. A very large man asking for a fresh double quarter pounder.
  • 9. A bag of Wal-Mart brand "chicken parts". Complete with quotations.
  • 8. The day-old cart. Empty. Gross.
  • 7. An insulated mug in the shape of a beer keg. Sweet.
  • 6. A rather large woman holding a rather small dog. Did I mention this was in the grocery store?
  • 5. Several colorful buffet shirts. Although I'm pretty sure when you buy them in 5XL, they're called "smörgåsbord" shirts.
  • 4. A man with one arm pushing a cart. Not really WT, but not something you see every day.
  • 3. 2 empty pallets in the middle of the aisle. Probably from HP books.
  • 2. An "it". Man? Woman? Both? Who knows!
And the #1 thing that frightened, shocked and annoyed me at Wal-Mart today was:


  • 1. A 2, count them, 2 Jazzy Chair family! They really do need to invent the tandem.




No comments: