Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun for Friday

This week's fun for Friday might not seem fun to you, but it was for me.

Last night was our Temple night. As I sat in the waiting room alone, reading and crying, surprise surprise, a woman walked by the doorway. I vaguely saw her out of the corner of my eye. I did notice, however, that she stopped and backed up to look at me through the doorway.

Of course I looked up, and to my amazement, it was a good friend. Not the kind of good friend you recognize from High School or College, or even from the YMCA, it was a good friend from the blogosphere.

A woman I had never met in person, but whom I feel I know personally. And of all places to meet, at the Temple. I felt it was very appropriate.

She is as sweet and wonderful in person as she is on her blog, a nice surprise indeed.

So that, my friends is what makes today fun.

Happy Friday!


Photobucket

No comments: