I've always said it's amazing I've been able to keep my kids alive for all these years, but in Maggies case, it's amazing she's lived these years for other reasons.
She was my pain in the butt kid, for sure.
But now, now she is wonderful! She's such a smart girl, and she is very agreeable, most of the time.
Things we love about Maggie are:
- She is veeerrrry crafty, and loves anyone else that is crafty, too.
- She loves to go through old pictures, both on the computer and in the files.
- She thinks she's older than she is. She is certain that she knew Nunn Bee, who died before she was born, and also swears that she remembers her horse Brownie from our trip to Texas. I was just barely pregnant with her then.
- She loves her Teddy. And her thumb. Still.
- She changes her clothes at least 3 times a day. Every day.
- She is a super organizer. She loves to clean out closets, and her craft drawer, and clean her room.
- She is very smart, and sweet, and a little bit shy, but just a perfect amount of each.