Monday, January 24, 2011

One Word

I've reached the end of my blog motivation, which has led me to take drastic measures. I'm participating in a one-word meme, if not to give you an insight into my exciting life, at least to fill in a day of blogging.


Enjoy.


1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket

2. Your most significant other? School

3. Your hair? Brown

4. Your mother? Heaven

5. Your father? Handsome

6. Your favorite? Family

7. Your dream last night? Nope

8. Your favorite drink? Coke

9. Your dream/goal? Happy

10. What room you are in? Dining

11. Your hobby? Facebook

12. Your fear? Failure

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Done!

14. Where were you last night? In-Laws

15. Something that you aren't? Shy

16. Muffins? Top

17. Wish list item? Car

18. Where you grew up? Utah

19. Last thing you did? Text

20. What are you wearing? Clothes

21. Your TV? Disney

22. Your pets? Nope

23. Friends? The best!

24. Your life? Crazy

25. Your mood? Bitchy

26. Missing someone? Mom, always

27. One place that I go to over and over? McDonalds

28. Something you want: Graduation

29. Your favorite store? Kohls

30. Your favorite color? Pink


So there you go. Nothing too exciting, but if you want to participate, go here and link up.

post signature

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

I love your blog background..:) I also love Kohl's and the top of the muffins too.

Laura said...

Now I'm hungry for muffin tops! And how can G be 4 already?! She is so grown up, so dang cute!!