Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yo Momma

I heart our Earth. Really, I do. I can't imagine what aliens must deal with on those other planets. We have it pretty easy here, for the most part. And in honor of Earth Day, I give you ways I help our Mother Earth have an easier time dealing with all us humans dissing her.

I recycle. This is one of a set of two matching trash cans. But one is designated Recycle Only, unless you're my mom, then you can throw whatever you want in there, because you're here, and I don't care if you mess up my recycling mojo, as long as you're here.


I heart rainbows. Very nice of Mother Earth and Mother Nature to collaborate on this effort to give us a short glimpse of beauty.


And I have reusable grocery bags. And I use them. I was tempted to take them to the mall with me on Saturday to forgo the department store plastics, but I forgot. What can I say? I'm lucky I make it there with all the children, let alone reusables. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Anyway, thanks again, Mother Earth. Keep up the good work.

No comments: