Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Can Explain

I'm sure you're all wondering why the heck I would make you go to all the trouble of changing your Readers and Links to a new blog.

I totally understand.

I hate doing things like that. I mean copying and pasting is just soooooo much work.

But I have a good reason. I promise.

You see, for a year or so now, I've had a wickedly mean blog stalker. She was taking my posts and copying them onto her own blog and calling them her original works. Sorta like CJane, only not, because I'm not famous like CJane. So I thought I better start a new blog, and leave her in the dust.

And if you believe any of that, go back to bed, because I'm totally full of crap. Like anyone would want to steal my stuff! Puhlease!

Really, I was still logging in under an old old old email address, and I couldn't be logged in to Blogger and my Gmail account at the same time. I was afraid I might eventually lose the ability to log in at all to my blog, and thought I better get it switched now. So there you have it. No drama, which is just the way I like it.

Now I just have to get all my extras set up again. Pain in the arse, I tell you. But now I can be logged in to email and blogger at the same time, which is awesome, because all I need is more excuses to be on the internet.

post signature

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I liked your first story better. Can I be your blog stalker?

grannybabs said...

Yeah, I liked the first story better too!! Think of the details you could have made up!!

(and I would probably have believed them!)

Angela said...

I was totally believing you! Too funny :)