But you got me, she's not my sister by blood. She's married to that hot man, my other sister Troy. He's the favorite.
Kelli might as well be a blood sister. I love her like she's always been in my life. In fact, it's hard to remember that she wasn't always around! She shares our sick sense of humor, although not to the degree that I do, and she can hold her own around certain members of the family.
Things I love about Kelli are:
- She loves the outdoors. She would rather go for a bike ride than for a day at the spa.
- She loves to be right. She will argue until she wins. So don't bother!
- She is very spiritual, but she doesn't think she is.
- She keeps my brother on the straight and narrow.
- She has an awesome sense of style. Her house is gorgeous, and totally "her".
- She is a great mother. Her kids are awesome, and very respectful. But they still know how to have fun!
- She isn't afraid of anything. She's always up for an adventure.
- She manages to keep it all together; work, church, kids, home, and she makes it seem effortless.