Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sneaky Sneaky

This is my cousin Brent. Or, Elder Devey as he's called nowadays.



He's on a mission, here in Chicago! How cool is that? He's in the Chicago South Mission, Spanish speaking, and I live in the North mission, but despite our distance, we were able to "bump into each other" at the temple on Saturday.

It was all very covert.

He's a great missionary. He's working hard, and the language is coming along nicely. It was so good to see him in his element, and to see how committed he is to serving the Lord for our Gospel.

I even snuck in a little hug, it was direct orders from his mom.

Hopefully, when they go to the temple six months from now, I can "bump into him" again!

post signature

3 comments:

Tami Allred said...

OHhh how great is this!!! I love it!!!

Kelli said...

How fun is that! He looks so grown up! I can hear Julie giving you orders to hug him, just like your mom would have done!

Meg & Josh said...

Lucky!

He looks great, just like a real missionary. :)