Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Recovery

Well, our patient is recovering nicely. She has just finished her first bath since the incident, and she screamed and pleaded and begged through the entire thing. She hates baths on a good day, but when there's a plastic bag and a change of routine involved, it just really throws her for a loop.

But she survived, despite Sean wanting to drown her. (Not really, I promise. I'm exaggerating. Don't call DCFS, mmmkay?)

And the best part is, we only have 3 more weeks of this.

Good times.

post signature

5 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Poor miss maggie!! I told Clayton adn he was really concerned!!! Hope those three weeks can fly by for her!

mandee said...

Oh, the memories of the plastic bag! My mom used a bread sack and little crumbs got into my cast during the bath...not fun! She will make it! Maybe you should drug her! LOL!

Betsy said...

sorry about maggie. At least it is only 3 more weeks. Isaac had his on for 12! (Thank heavens for waterproof casts. That boy can't stay out of the water if he tried.)

Jacob said...

So at first I misread your post and thought that you were moving somewhere in 3 weeks ... but then I realized it was the cast. Maybe you should just let her try going "Grundge"

Kelley Rae said...

Poor Moots!! And I'm such a bad friend that by the time I got to the post there is only two weeks left. yay for a countdown - boo for being a bad friend :(