Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ch ch ch ch Changes

Things are gonna change, I can feel it.


Okay, that's 2 song lines in 3 blog lines. I should probably get some of my own material, huh?


So I have some changes coming. Good changes, I think. I hope. I've been marinating this idea around in my head for a while now, and finally it's coming to fruition. I know it will be tricky, but this isn't the first time I've jumped off not really knowing where I'll land. It's probably not a big deal to the rest of you, but it's a pretty big deal to me. It puts me in charge of what I want to do, no more worries about the little annoying things.


I know I couldn't be doing this without Sean around. He's the computer guy, the technical guy, the voice of reason when the business end of things gets to be too much for me. When in doubt, he'll make me up a spreadsheet so I can understand just what the heck I'm actually doing. I'm adding that to the "reasons to not get a divorce" list. There are more reasons on that list, and one day I'll publish it, but for now, that's a little preview into how I'm managing to make it day by day. It's been a rough patch.


Seriously, though. Losing what we've lost, nearly losing our family, and trying to make the best of things is hard enough. Now I have this, and I'm kind of freaking out. But it will work. Or so I'm told. When it's time to tell you what it is, I will. But for now, just keep your fingers crossed for me that it will all come together.


post signature

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Seriously....that's like a cliff hanger and the end of your favorite episode. Good luck with whatever it is. :)

Darci Buhl said...

I really hope this isn't some sort of pyramid scheme. Or if it is, I hope you're at the top:)

Also, I think that you are now required to to a follow-up post about what exactly this is, out of fairness to your readers.

Oh, and whatever it is, good luck!

Kelley Rae said...

Can't handle the suspense - what's going on?! What's this new venture all about?

grannybabs said...

Yeah, or it better not be Amway you're selling!