Friday, October 22, 2010

Changes, Revisited

Well, the time has come to let you all in on my little secret.


Things have indeed changed. You see, I've been so lucky to have been working at a cute little salon in Riverton, a mile from my house. It's been awesome. I can work whenever I want, I've had time to grow my business, and I've been blessed to reconnect with some of the best people I know.


But the time has come to move on. It's sad in a way, but at the same time it's very exciting.


I'm moving to a salon in Draper called Salon Complete. I'll still run my own business from there, so nothing will change as far as scheduling and all that. Pretty much I'll be known as The Back Porch @ Salon Complete. I'm very excited to have the opportunity to grow my business even more now.


I'm sad to leave Suzie and her cute family; that's where I've been located for the last 6 months, but even though I had a hard time telling her I was leaving, I knew it was time. She was very supportive, as I knew she would be.


So it's on to bigger and better things. I'm very excited to get started. I'll be there beginning November 1, so if you need to schedule anything with me, call or text me, or email me, and we'll get you going just as soon as I get set up.


So that's that. Nothing huge like a baby or anything, but still big news to me.


post signature

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Sign me up! (Okay maybe not for a couple more months, but I just want to make sure I'm booked!)

Kelley Rae said...

How exciting for you! Good luck!!

Miranda said...

I would LOVE to have you cut my hair...how do I make an appointment??

Keli said...

Miranda, text me at 224-475-8945 and we'll get you set up.