Friday, September 19, 2008

Artsy Fartsy

Yesterday was a beautiful day. Warm, at least for this part of the country, and dry, and thanks to Sugar Daddy and his genocide skills, relatively bee-free. That alone could be a post, but I'm more apt to show pictures today. It's been a while, and I've been reprimanded by Kelli who insists I show more pictures of Gretta. Your patience has been rewarded.

Is it just me, or did those first sentences sound all smart and stuff? Wow, 'nuff a dat. Moving on.

Kate had a great idea, and we decided to go ahead and do it right on my driveway. She bought the kids some blank canvases (canvii?) and brought out the paints. The kiddos went all crazy with the cheez whiz and whipped up some real masterpieces.


Maggie showing off her mad skills. She loved doing the dots, and just couldn't stop herself.


And here you go. If I had Photoshop, or the desire to even learn Photoshop, I would totally turn that can into a PBR. Or, more appropriately, Miller Lite. This is Miller country, or so I hear.


My little G. She is so dang sassy. You should see that girl strut her stuff. When she gets going, those arms go swinging, and that diaper shimmies side to side. It's hilarious. One of these days I'll catch it on video. Cause I know you're dying to see one more mom show off how adorable she thinks her kids are. But mine really are. Really.

Anyway, that's it for today. I know I was supposed to do Fun For Friday, and highlight a Noorda Notable, but since I missed a day posting, I thought I better do a make up day. Maybe I'll surprise you with a post tomorrow. I know! Can you imagine? Me, posting on a Saturday? Crazy talk! Since Sugar Daddy is working all day, I may just have to make time and put up a funny little Notable. Are they really that funny? They are to me. Maybe not to anyone besides my family, but at least it gives the rest of you insight into why I am the way I am.

Later!

No comments: